In this article, you’ll learn about the LookBook element and how to use it. In order to use this element, Shoppable Galleries by Expert Village Media has to be installed on your Shopify store.
Install LookBook – Shoppable Galleries
About LookBook – Shoppable Galleries element
LookBook image galleries help merchants boost sales by creating photo galleries to enhance customers’ shopping experiences. You can create as many lookbook galleries as you want with just a few clicks.
Before using the lookbook image gallery, you have to install the Shoppable Galleries by Expert Village Media app to your store and configure all options within the app and return to PageFly to use the element(s) on all of your PageFly pages.
Access the LookBook Gallery Element in PageFly
- Step 1: From your PageFly Dashboard, head to the Integrations section > search for LookBook – Shoppable Galleries > Enable LookBook element.
- Step 2: Go to PageFly editor > Open Add third party element on the left hand-side menu.
- Step 3: Drag and drop the element into the page editor and then start using it.
You can choose the Gallery List in the right side of the page editor.
You should be noticed that:
- Each Product Page can only have one LookBook element.
- Other page types can contain more than one LookBook Image Galleries.
- LookBook element cannot be used inside the Product List.
Next, go to the Styling tab to customize the element.
You can check more information about the Styling tab here.
LookBook Gallery Configuration
Step 1: Install Shoppable Galleries element from your Shopify App Store.
Go to your Shopify Admin > Apps > Choose LookBook – Shoppable Galleries
Step 2: Set up LookBook – Shoppable Galleries for your store
This is the Dashboard of LookBook.
To start configuring your lookbook image gallery, from the Dashboard of Shoppable Galleries, choose Create New Gallery > insert Gallary name > click Ok.
After that, open the lookbook image gallery to start configuring.
Click in Upload Images and select relevant product images. The lookbook galleries app allows you with multiple image uploads.
After completing uploading images, a popup will show up allowing you to either go on to tag your products or upload more images. Click in Tag Products Now.
After that, you can use the app’s product tagging system to tag or link products from Shopify. Click the button Tag Products on each image to start.
To tag products, there are two ways:
1. Tag products by typing the first 3 characters of your product titles. Then click Save.
2. Use Custom URL: Tag products using the live view URL.
Tag products on gallery images allow customers to easily purchase products from the lookbook gallery.
After tagging all your products to the images, go to Settings to adjust the image layout. There are 5 layout types: Slider, Grid, List, Collage, Masonry (be noted that Masonry layout is currently not available for use).
When finished with the most suitable layout, scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will see tons of parameters to adjust your lookbook gallery.
When you finish styling the look, click Save.
Learn more about how to configure the LookBook – Shoppable Galleries element right here.