PageFly Heading Element is essential to create and optimize catchy contents aka SEO title, to grab customer attention, in order to increase conversion rate.
PageFly Heading Element can present a content title to catch the attention of customers in order to increase your conversion rate. You can use the Heading element to display important ideas, to mark product sections or to introduce big sales, etc.
- Step 1: Click on the Plus icon which is the Add element function
- Step 2: Click on the Heading element in the dropdown menu
- Step 3: Drag and drop the element you want into the page editor and then start using it.
Note: Heading element comes with some variations (with text, with/without icons) covering most needs. But we will continue to add more variations to help you save time.
Drag a variation to the layout and see how it can be configured.
The Heading element comes with various parameters for you to tackle to create a high-converting heading for the page. Select the element in the layout to see its parameters.
The parameters in the General and Styling tabs are specific for this element. Read about them in this article.
Insert and style the content of the heading.
Select the heading tag for your text. (from H1 as largest to H6 as smallest).
- Show icon: Choose to show or hide icon
- Icon Vertical Alignment: This parameter only shows when the Show Icon parameter is turned on.
This parameter only shows when the Show Icon parameter is turned on. There are 2 options:
You can read more about the ACTION parameter here.
- PageFly events provide a general view of the page’s performances. You can read more here
- Google Analytics event to your GA account. You can find out how to set it up here.
- Facebook Pixel when a customer clicks on the element. You can read more here.
You can get further information about ATTRIBUTES, VISIBILITY, ANIMATION parameters
2.4. Styling Configuration
You can check more information about the Styling tab Styling tab
If you do not find the font you want, you can use Add Custom Font feature in PageFly. For more details, please check this video tutorial:
3. Key Takeaways
Heading Element is essential to create and optimize catchy contents title, to grab customer attention, in order to increase conversion rate.
4. Frequently Asked Questions
4.1. Can I style Headings, or it cannot be changed?
Yes, of course you can style the headings, to make it bold, italic or underlined, along with so many other options, including hyperlink, cross-through or caps lock the text.
4.2. How Many Headings should I include in the article?
H1 (As the title), 2 to 3 H2 as the main opener of the paragraph, then the H3 to explain each point better!
4.3. What is the PageFly Heading Hierarchy Level?
There are 6 levels, from the H1 as largest to H6 as smallest.</p