In this article, we will know how to add PushOwl Web Push Notifications into PageFly pages.
In order to use this element, the PushOwl Web Push Notifications app has to be installed on your Shopify store.
PushOwl Web Push Notification is designed to update your customers with tracking details when the order is fulfilled with automated shipping push notifications.
With PushOwl, you can reach your audience where you can find them – straight to their screens. Thus, you can earn more by marketing your business with push notifications.
Step 1: Go to Add third party elements in the left toolbar > Click on the Edit your 3rd party elements button.
Step 2: In Integrations popup page, you can search “PushOwl” on the search bar and then Enable it.
PushOwl Price Drop Alert Button comes with 3 variants:
- PushOwl One-Click Opt-In
- PushOwl Back In Stock Alert Button
- PushOwl Price Drop Alert Button
Step 3: Drag and drop element into your PageFly editor.
- PushOwl One-Click Opt-In: is used if you want to notify the customers about products in general.
- PushOwl Back In Stock Alert Button: is used if you want to notify the customers about products that are back in stock.
- PushOwl Price Drop Alert Button: is used if you want to notify the customers about products with cheaper prices than before.
Please note that PushOwl One-Click Opt-In can work on any type of pages.
However, PushOwl Back In Stock Alert Button and PushOwl Price Drop Alert Button can only work on Product Page