In this article, we will know how to add PushOwl Web Push Notifications into PageFly pages.
In order to use this element, the PushOwl Web Push Notifications app has to be installed on your Shopify store.
About PushOwl Web Push Notification element
PushOwl Web Push Notification is designed to update your customers with tracking details when the order is fulfilled with automated shipping push notifications.
With PushOwl, you can reach your audience where you can find them – straight to their screens. Thus, you can earn more by marketing your business with push notifications.
PushOwl Price Drop Alert Button comes with 3 variants:
- PushOwl One-Click Opt-In
- PushOwl Back In Stock Alert Button
- PushOwl Price Drop Alert Button
How to access PushOwl element
- Step 1: Click on the Add third party elements icon
- Step 2: Scroll down to the Push Notifications section. Select PushOwl Web Push Notifications
- Step 3: Choose the element you want then drag and drop it to the editor page
Types of PushOwl element
- PushOwl One-Click Opt-In: is used if you want to notify the customers about products in general.
- PushOwl Back In Stock Alert Button: is used if you want to notify the customers about products that are back in stock.
- PushOwl Price Drop Alert Button: is used if you want to notify the customers about products with cheaper prices than before.
Please note that PushOwl One-Click Opt-In can work on any type of pages.
However, PushOwl Back In Stock Alert Button and PushOwl Price Drop Alert Button can only work on Product Page