The Instagram Feed element is designed to integrate the social network into your page to increase your conversion rate. You can use this element to add social proof for your store, products, or simply introduce the social media pages of your brand to your visitors.
Before jumping to the detailed steps, you can watch this video below:
- Step 1: Click on the Plus icon which is the Add element function
- Step 2: Click on the Instagram element in the dropdown menu
- Step 3: Drag and drop the element you want into the page editor and then start using it.
- Step 1: You need to connect to your store’s Instagram, in order for your Instagram feed to be displayed on your page.
- Step 2: Drag and drop the Instagram element into the editor. Then, you can see a notification “To active Instagram Feed Element, please connect to your Instagram account”.
- Step 3: Please go to the General tab, choose Connect to Instagram option of the Content parameter like image above
You will be directed to the Login page of Instagram as the image below:
- Step 4: Enter your store’s Instagram account information and choose the Allow button to authorize PageFly to access your profile info and media.
The Instagram element has plenty of parameters allowing you to fine-tune the content appearance to reach the best possible conversion rate. Select the element in the layout to see its parameters.
There are 2 layout types for Instagram Feed elements to display:
You can get further information about ATTRIBUTES, VISIBILITY, and ANIMATION parameters here.
You can check more information about the Styling tab here.
Social Media is one of the vital tools to help increase store authority. The Instagram Feed Element is the best social network for your Shopify page, as it helps to increase your conversion rate by your ready-to-use photo feed.
|How many items per row can I add up to?||20 items|
|Maximum spacing between images?||60px|
|Picture height requirement?||100px – 1280px|
Using PageFly Instagram Feed Element is the best way to add social proof to your store, products, and to introduce the social media pages of your brand to page visitors.
Yes you can, maximum of 20 images. By fault, it should only show 4 items.
No, you don’t. Once your Instagram account is successfully connected with your Shopify account (by a notification said ‘Access granted’), the photos will be inserted itself. The images will be in the same order on your own Instagram feed (Check your Feed in the Phone Instagram App to compare), and then, you can style this section separately.