In this article, we will know how to add Omnisend- Landing Page Signup Form to PageFly pages.
In order to use this element, the Omnisend Email Marketing app has to be installed on your Shopify store.
About Omnisend- Landing Page Signup Form element
The Landing Page Signup Form element is designed to help you create a signup form for your pages to turn visitors into your subscribers by filling customers’ emails into the form.
This element comes in only one variation, which is the Omnisend- Landing Page Signup Form
On the left screen, click on the Add third party elements icon (the 3rd icon), scroll down to the EMAIL MARKETING section, and drag and drop the Landing Page Signup Form variation to your layout to set it up.
Omnisend Landing Page Signup Form element configuration
As mentioned above, you need to install the Omnisend app to your Shopify store and configure all settings in the app.
After installing the app, you are requested to fill in related information, and here is the Ominisend dashboard after all:
- On the Omnisend dashboard, choose the Forms option on the navigation bar and click on the “Create form” button:
2. There are 4 options for you to choose from, you need to select Landing page option.
3. You can choose any Ominisend signup forms in the list and click “Edit Content” button to edit the content of your form until you find it most suitable for your store.
4. After finishing styling the form, click the “Save & Proceed” button.
5. Copy the Landing page link or click Copy to clipboard, and finally hit the Save & Enable button.
Now going back to PageFly editor that you dragged and dropped the Omnisend element before, you paste the code in the Landing Page Link box as the screenshot below
Don’t forget to Save & Publish the page to see it in the live view