BEE Logo showcase banner logos app helps you display “As seen on” logos on your website.
Before using this element, you have to install the BEE Logo showcase banner logos app in your store, configure all options in the app, and then return to PageFly to use the element(s) for the corresponding product(s) you want.
Install BEE Logo showcase banner logos
Step 1: Go to Add third party elements in the left toolbar > Click on the Edit your 3rd party elements button.
Step 2: In Integrations popup page, you can search “BEE Logo showcase banner logos” on the search bar.
Step 3: Click on Penida – BEE logo showcase element in the dropdown menu.
Step 4: Choose the variant you want then drag and drop it to the editor page.
The element comes with one variant which is:
- Logo banner
After adding the Banner logo to the Editor, on the right sidebar, you’ll see the General tab.
The Banner logo element showcases logos that are talking about your brand.
- For the full widget configuration, please go to the settings area of the BEE Logo showcase banner logos application.
- The Banner logo element can be used on all page types and multiple times on a page.
You can customize the styling of the Banner logo element in the Styling tab.
After configuring PageFly settings, you will need to continue with the Element settings further as below.
Step 1: Go to your Shopify Admin > Apps > Choose BEE Logo showcase.
Step 2: On the Dashboard, set up all the options for your banner including Logo banner, Global settings, Banner, Logo, etc.
BEE Logo showcase banner logos app helps you display press logos, company logos, and payment logos on your store. You can seamlessly display logos on your pages without any coding skills within PageFly.
|What is the pricing of the BEE Logo showcase banner logos?
|Free plan and paid plan start from $4.89/month
|Does the BEE Logo showcase banner logos offer a yearly plan?
|Can I use the BEE Logo showcase banner logos on PageFly Editor?
- Display logos of clients, partners, sponsors, and other companies
- Easy setup and no coding required
- Two layout options: grid and carousel
- Clickable logos for enhanced engagement
- Rich customization options, including colors, fonts, and logo size
- Responsive design for optimal viewing on all devices
Yes, Logo Showcase provides various customization options to match your brand:
- Change logo colors to match your brand palette
- Adjust logo size to fit your desired display style
- Customize fonts to align with your brand typography
- Set custom margins and padding for spacing control