In this tutorial, you will learn about Loox – Photo Reviews element and how to use it. In order to use this element, Loox has to be installed on your Shopify store first, you need to install the Loox – Photo Reviews app first
You can watch this video tutorial:
About Loox – Photo Reviews element
Loox – Photo Reviews element is designed to present testimonial of your product to convince visitors about the product’s quality and ultimately increase conversion rate. You can use the Loox – Photo Reviews element to display photo reviews and star rating of one specific product or photo reviews of all of your products.
Before using this element, you have to install the Loox Reviews app to your store and configure all options in the app and then come back to PageFly to use the element(s) for the corresponding product(s) you want.
Step 1: Go to Add third party elements in the left toolbar > Click on the Edit your 3rd party elements button.
Step 2: In Integrations popup page, you can search “Loox Product Reviews & Photos” on the search bar
Step 3: Click on Loox – Photo Reviews element in the dropdown menu
Step 4: Choose the variant you want then drag and drop it to the editor page
Loox – Photo Reviews element comes with 2 variations:
- Review Gallery: you can use this element 1 time on a page
- Star Rating
Drag a variation to layout and set it up.
Loox – Photo Reviews element configuration
The element comes with some simple and straightforward factors, allowing you to fine-tune content appearance to quickly boost conversion rate.
Select the element in the layout to see its variables.
The Review Gallery can be displayed on any page such as home page, collection or product pages, etc.
The parameters in the General tab are specific for this element.
|Review Of All Products|
|Review Limit||The number of reviews you want to show on the live page, either for a specific product or all of your products. Minimum is 1; maximum is 50.|
|Show Reviews Has Photo Only|
You can get further information about ATTRIBUTES, VISIBILITY, ANIMATION parameters here
The Star Rating can be displayed on any page such as home page, collection or product pages, etc.
For the full widget configuration, please go to the settings area of the Loox – Photo Reviews application.
Lastly, hit Publish and see the result on your live page.
Loox Reviews not showing on the product page
- In this case, you need to make sure that you installed the Loox app on your Shopify store and configure all settings in this app before using the Loox Reviews element on the PageFly product page.
- Sometimes you can misunderstand between Review Gallery element and Star Rating element and you may wonder why the product page won’t show the customer’s reviews. You just need to remember that:
- If you want to show the only stars on the product page, you can use the Star Rating element.
- And if you want to show customer’s reviews, the Review Gallery element will be a good choice.
If you check all options carefully but the problem is still there, please contact us via the Live chat window so we can help you with this.
You can check the video tutorial below