Shopify Product Title element is designed to display the titles of your products on the Shopify product pages.
This product title works best if you put it inside the product details element.
- Step 1: From PageFly’s Dashboard, go to the page listing and choose the page you want to edit.
- Step 2: In the Editor, on the left sidebar, click on Add shopify element
- Step 3: You can quickly find the Product Title element under the Product drop-down menu
- Step 4: Drag and drop the element into the page and start editing
You can also access the Product Title element by searching it in the Search box.
The Product Title element comes with two common variants:
- Product Title: Display a product title without a hover underline animation
- Product Title: Add a hover underline animation to your title.
When clicking on the Product Title element, you will see various types of parameters that help you fine-tune the look however you want.
The General tab is where you find all the customizations to set up your product title.
The Auto option is the default when you use the Product Title element. The product title will update dynamically according to the product assigned.
There are 2 variants for the Product Source:
- Auto: a product was assigned to the product page through Page Assignment and will be displayed in the Editor.
- Custom Product: you can assign any product to your product page.
When you drag & drop the Product Title element, you can place the title of your product outside or inside the Product Details element.
Outside the Product Details element: There are 2 options to choose from which are Auto and Custom Product.
- Inside the Product Details element: The Product Source option is disabled and you can’t change the assigned product on the Product Title element.
Note: To edit the assigned product, head to the top of the Editor > Choose Product Details section.
Note: If you are on the Product Page and use the Product Title element, you can choose the Product Source option.
However, if you are on a Regular Page and use this element, the Product Source option is disabled and the Custom Product is chosen by default.
You can set any header tag from H1 to H6. These tags are used to define the HTML headings.
Enable this option if you want to link the title to the corresponding product page.
This is a place where you can set up the page analytics:
- PageFly Events to track the number of clicks on an element. For more information about this feature, check out our guidelines.
- Google Analytics event to your GA account. We’ve gathered a step-by-step guideline on how to set up Google Analytics here.
- Facebook Pixel when a customer clicks on the element. Discover further details on how to set up Facebook Pixel on your pages now.
We’ve also put together detailed information about Attributes, Visibility, and Animation on this article. Don’t hesitate to check it out!
There are many styling options, including states, overall, spacing, typography, background, border, display, effects, and custom CSS. For further details, check out this guideline.
Product Title is the name of your product to show on your eCommerce store. The product title should be functional and easy to understand.
From 70 to 90 characters
Product Title is the name of your product, and the SEO Page Title is to describe and SEO-optimized for a webpage. The SEO Page Title should contain main idea, main keyword and neccessary number.