In this article, you’ll learn about the Bold Subscriptions element and how to use it. In order to use this element, the Bold Subscriptions app has to be installed on your Shopify store.
The Bold Subscriptions element is designed to present your subscription and recurring business to convince visitors about the product’s quality and ultimately increase your conversion rate. You can use this element to display the subscription orders of a specific product or all of your products.
Before using this element, you have to install the Bold Subscriptions app to your store and configure all options in the app and then come back to PageFly to use the element(s) for the corresponding product(s) you want.
Step 1: In your PageFly Dashboard, head to the Integrations section > search for Bold Subscriptions > Enable Bold Subscriptions element.
Step 2: Open your PageFly page editor. Bold Subscriptions’ element will be listed under the Subscriptions category and called Bold Subscriptions. Now you can drag and drop this element into your page editor.
Bold Subscriptions element comes in 1 variation:
- Bold Subscriptions
Drag and drop a variation to your layout to set it up.
Select the element in the layout to see its variation then easily drag and drop the element onto your page
- In the Product page, the Subscriptions element will depend on the chosen products you select in your Page Settings modal.
- For the other pages, you can select a specific product with the parameters in the General tab of the Subscriptions element.
Once you drag the element into the Editor, it will pull all subscriptions of the assigned product on your live page.
You can read about the parameters in the General tab here.
- Remember that the Bold Subscriptions element must stay inside the Product Details element.
- One more important thing is that you need to add the Product Variant element inside the Product Details element as well so the Bold Subscriptions element will work.
- The Subscriptions element can be displayed on any page such as home page, regular page, collection or product pages, etc.
- You can use the Subscriptions element many times on a page.
Finally, hit Publish to see the result on your live page.