In this article, you will know how to access the PageFly Page Settings in the newest version to set up your pages.
Before going into specific steps, you can consult this video here on how to change settings of an existing page from page editor with PageFly:
Step 1: Click on the 3 dots icon on the right screen to open the Page Settings modal
Step 2: There are 2 sections for you to set up: General and Optimization. We will go through each section
There are 6 types of pages you can choose from:
- Regular Page (The Page URL will look like https://yourdomain.com/pages/your_path_URL): A standalone page, landing page or subpage for a marketing campaign of your store promotion.
- Home Page: A stunning brand-new introductory page for your store.
- Collection Page: An add-on to attach more content to your current Shopify collection page, or a new one to fully replace Shopify’s default collection page.
- Product Page: An add-on to attach more content to your current Shopify product page, or a new one to fully replace your Shopify default product page.
- Password Page: A beautiful look to notify, entertain, or capture contacts of visitors when your store is under construction.
- Blog Post: A custom blog entry page to promote marketing content, your products or your brand.
Note: the Page URL, Additional Info and Page Assignment will change according to the Page Type
You can change the title of the page here.
When you create a page on PageFly, a new page template will be created on Shopify theme too.
The Theme Template Name show you the name of the page on Shopify theme so that you can use it to find page on the theme or select the page for the Theme template on Shopify
Note: This parameter won’t show when selecting Home page and Password page on Page Type
You can select theme’s sections that will be displayed along with this PageFly page.
|Regular page, Home page, Password page||You can choose to hide/show Header and Footer|
|Product Page||You can choose to hide/show Header/Footer
With theme OS 1.0, you can also choose to hide/show the Default Product details
|Collection page||You can choose to hide/show Header/Footer
With theme OS 1.0, you can also choose to hide/show the Default Collection details
|Blog post page||You can choose to hide/show:
In the General section, when you choose your page as a product or a collection page, the Page Assignment section will show up so that you can assign product(s) or collection(s) for that page.
In the Page Assignment section, you can select which product(s) or collection(s) for your corresponding product or collection page.
You can control the image shown when sharing on social media here. This section only shows when you select the Regular page in the Page Type section.
To use the Social Sharing Image, the page must be published.
Click on the folder icon to open the Image Manager > Select image > hit Save button
You can click on the Check status to check if the image has been uploaded or not. But please note that there might be some delay from Facebook’s side so if you don’t see the image, please try to open the page in incognito mode or wait for a few minutes.
Six, including Regular Page, Home Page, Collection Page, Product Page, Password Page and Blog Post.
Firstly, click on the 3 dots icon on the right screen to open the Page Settings modal, then there are two sections for sellers to set up, including the ‘General’ and ‘Optimization’.