In this article, you’ll learn how to enrich the content of your product page to convey more information about your product and increase conversion rates accordingly.
Relationship between default Shopify and Pagefly product page
Default Shopify products contain just a few pieces of information. With that in mind, PageFly allows you to add more information about your products for higher chances of converting your visitors to customers.
Install PageFly for Free here
It’s worth remembering that a PageFly product page does not thoroughly replace Shopify product pages, but will be appended into the default product page and will re-use all the parts from the original product page. Below is how we used PageFly elements to empower a default Shopify product page.
Create a new product page
- Step 1: On the PageFly dashboard, click on the Product page in the Page List
- Step 2: Click on the Create a product page button
After creating a product page, you need to assign one or many products for this product page
- Step 1: Click on the 3 dots icon to open the Page Setting modal
- Step 2: Click on the Type section. There is a Page Assignment option, you need to select one or many products for the product page. You can assign all products of your store.
Add a product details element
- Step 1: In the Element Catalog, click on the second icon which is Add Shopify element
- Step 2: Drag and drop the Product Details element
Hide the default product details
There is a product preview section above the product details. It’s a default section when you create a new product page. This is the placeholder of the product details generated by your theme. Here you can hide it from the Page Settings > Page Layout.
Add brand logos
In the new version 3.0, we have many pre-made sections in the Page Sections.
- Step 1: In the Element catalog, click on the Add section icon.
- Step 2: Select the Page Section, scroll down to the Client Logos and choose a section you want.
Add a heading
For this section, we will add a heading for it.
- Step 1: Click on the Add element icon ( the first icon) and choose the Heading element
- Step 2: Drag and drop a Heading on the page
- Step 3: In the General tab, change the content for the heading in the Heading Text box
- Step 4: Switch to the Styling tab, increase the font size to 20px and change the font family in the Typography parameter
- Step 5: Select the Row (which covers the Heading) and align Center for it.
Add a Trust Badges section
The trust badges sections are also in the Page Sections.
By adding a trust badges section which contains the store’s benefits, customers can feel rest assured when they buy products of your store.
You can customize the section according to your store’s benefits: Shipping and refund policies, quality certificate, tracking orders, etc.
It’s very important to have customer reviews/ testimonials for your store. This helps to increase more trust for your store. You can use Testimonials premade sections
- Step 1: Open Page Sections and scroll down to the Testimonials
- Step 2: Drag and drop a section you want
Add a cross sell section
You also use a pre-made section which is Product Suggestions.
In the General tab, click the Custom Collection option and select a collection you want
This helps customers see other products of your store and encourage them to take action
A lot of other merchants are talking about using cross-sell section in PageFly pages, let’s join our PageFly Community to discuss this and get more helpful information.
And if you have time to check out how you can optimize your Product Page for maximum conversion rate, check out our Exclusive Content: 12-Chapter Checklist on How Online Merchants Can Optimize Conversion Rate
FAQ: Cannot find the product when searching for it
In this case, in order to find the product you want, you have to type the full title of the product or type the URL and handle of the product.
To find the URL and handle of the product, you can follow the following steps
- Shopify admin > Products > Choose the product you want
- Scroll down and click on the Edit website SEO button, then you can see the URL and handle box, and here you can find the product’s URL and handle.
You can check this video to know how to use the Product Add to Cart element
You can check our visual album to get more tips to personalize your product page.