You can use this function to export a page from a store and import it to other stores which use PageFly
In this article, you’ll learn how to export and import your PageFly pages in .json format so they can be used in different stores.
It means that you can export PageFly pages from a store and then import them to other stores. This helps you to save time for building and redesigning your pages.
- Step 1: On the PageFly dashboard, click on the page type you want to export page(s)
- Step 2: Click on the Export button and select the options you want. There are 4 options for you to choose:
- All pages from your store: By choosing this option, you will export all PageFly pages of your store
- All pages in this page type: By choosing the All pages in this page type option, all the pages in the current pages list will be exported to your computer. For example, when you are in the Regular page list, then the regular pages which are being displayed on the current list will be exported.
- Number of selected pages: You can choose pages selectively by clicking on each of them.
- Number of page(s) matching search: You can export all pages listed in the search result for some keywords. This option will show the number of results which are matching with the word(s) searching.
- Step 3: There is a notification shown: Images used in the page will NOT be exported. You will need to download images and then upload them individually via Image Manager in the destination page.
- -> Choose “I understand that images will not be exported.”
- Step 4: Click on the Export button.
- Step 1: Click on the Import button (next to the Export button)
- Step 2: Select a .json file to upload
- Step 1: In the page list, click the 3 horizontal dots icon named for the page you want to import to (destination page), then choose the Import option.
- Step 2: Select the .json file that you got after exporting the page. Note that only valid .json files are accepted.
- Step 3: Choose “I understand that images will not be exported.:
- Step 4: Click on the Import button.
When you export multiple pages, these pages will be contained in a zip file on your computer. To import those pages, you will have to extract that zip file first and then you can import each page individually.
If you have further questions, please join our community. This community is exclusive for PageFly merchants only with our experts and merchants from all around the world!