In this article, you will learn about the Custom code editor and how to use it.
Or you can even prevent some issues on your page by adding custom code such as making full-width sections, avoiding blank spaces on top of the pages, etc.
Please note that you should contact us via Live chat if you need to ask any custom code questions.
How to access and work with the Custom Code editor
- Step 1: In the Element Catalog, click on the Add custom Code button (on the left toolbar)
- Step 3: Click on the Save button
For more details on how to make a sticky section, please check this article.
- Click the Dismiss button or the Close icon on the top if you don’t want to use the custom code anymore. And when you take this action (Dismiss or Close), the custom code that you changed will not be saved.
- Click the Save change button if you want to save the custom code you made and they will be applied to your page editor.
- CUSTOM CSS code: You don’t have to place any <style> tags in this area as they’re already added for your convenience.
If you have further questions, please join our community. This community is exclusive for PageFly merchants only with our experts and merchants from all around the world!