Before viewing this article, you can check below video tutorial:
In this article, you will learn about PageFly’s pre-designed templates. The app comes with 70+ templates in a huge variety, including homepage, landing pages, product pages, blog pages, and more that you can easily adapt to fit your needs.
Install PageFly for Free here to use any templates.
How to access the Template Library
- Step 1: Click on the 3 dots icon on the right screen to open the Page Template modal
- Step 2: Choose the template you want
- Step 3: Click on the Select this template
- Step 4: Click on the I understand what I’m doing confirmation
Check the PageFly templates library
- Search for templates: You can search the names of the templates here
- Filter templates: 70+ templates are filtered by page types: Landing, home, collection, product, about, contact, password, FAQ & Policy pages
- Choose templates that are latest or more popular
- Device preview: Choose the device you want to preview the template on. There are 2 options: desktop and mobile
- Cancel: Click on this button if you don’t want to choose a template
- Select this template: Choose this button if you decide a template in the library.
Customize a template
Change the heading
- Step 1: Click on the heading you want to change
- Step 2: In the General tab, change the content in the Heading Text box.
- Step 3: In the Styling tab, change the content color for the text
Choose a product list
In the General tab, choose a collection in the Custom Collection