Before viewing this article, you can check below video tutorial:
In this article, you will learn about PageFly’s pre-designed templates. The app comes with 90+ templates in a huge variety, including homepage, landing pages, product pages, blog pages, and more that you can easily adapt to fit your needs.
Install PageFly for Free here to use any templates.
- Step 1: Click on the 3 dots icon on the right screen to open the Page Template modal
- Step 2: Choose the template you want
- Step 3: Click on the Select this template
- Step 4: Click on the I understand what I’m doing confirmation
- Search for templates: You can search the names of the templates here
- Categories: 90+ templates are filtered by page types: Landing, home, collection, product, about, contact, password, FAQ & Policy pages
- Sort by: Choose to sort templates by Update date or Popularity
- Device preview: Choose the device you want to preview the template on. There are 2 options: desktop and mobile
- Cancel: Click on this button if you don’t want to choose a template
- Select this template: Choose this button if you decide a template in the library.
- Step 1: Click on the heading you want to change
- Step 2: In the General tab, change the content in the Heading Text box.
- Step 3: In the Styling tab, change the content color for the text. You can change the font family, font size and other stylings as well.
In the General tab, choose a collection in the Custom Collection