This article will help you understand PageFly Pricing to choose the most suitable plan for your store, your pricing plan will be calculated based on the number of pages you published.
- This pricing plan will be still charged as Monthly Recurring Charge
- You can choose to Change to new pricing model, OR not. This depends on your demand. However, please note that once you switch to new pricing model, you will not be able to go back to your old plans.
- On September 14th, 2023, PageFly has a new pricing rank that will let you have more options while upgrading your PageFly account! This pricing plan only applies for new users who install PageFly from September 14th, 2023.
Explore our video guide on powerful strategies to boost your business on Halloween:
PageFly’s pricing includes both free plan and paid plan, allowing you to make the choice that best fits your requirements. You can check this table for all new updates.
In this latest version, we have released the highest priority plan which is Unlimited. In the Switching Plan interface, you can choose to upgrade to Unlimited plan for unlimited perks.
Unlimited is an ultimate package with exclusive services, including:
- Unlimited publishable slots
- Unlimited tracking sessions
- Priority support (Live chat & Video call)
- Speed optimization support
- More upcoming exclusive features
Unlimited Plan costs 99 US$ monthly, however if you buy an annual package, you can save 16% which is equal to 82.5 US$ for Monthly Recurring Charge.
In the PageFly Dashboard, head to PageFly Plan > choose Change Plan > Choose the Plan you want to upgrade > the system will re-calculate the Monthly Recurring Charge > click Continue to complete.
You can check this article How To Upgrade PageFly Plan for more information.
After switching to new pricing model, if you want to downgrade:
1. First, you need to Unpublish your pages to the corresponding number of slots in the plan you want to downgrade to.
For example, if you are in 40 slots plan and having 30 pages and sections have been published, now you want to downgrade to free plan, you will need to unpublish all pages and sections until there is only 1 page or section is published (which mean you will need to unpublish 29 pages and sections in total) then you can move to next step!
2. In the PageFly Dashboard, head to PageFly Plan > choose Change Plan > Choose the Plan you want to downgrade > the system will re-calculate the Monthly Recurring Charge > click Continue to complete.
You can find more information in this article: What happens if I downgrade?.
1. What happens to users who are still using the old pricing plan?
For those who stay at the old pricing plan, nothing will change except that you will no longer have access to PageFly’s Referral Program anymore.
2. Is there a different price for certain page types?
No, there’s no discrimination over the page price. No matter what page type you publish, it will count as one page and this page will take a slot on your plan.
3. What happens if I want to downgrade from paid slots to free?
If you want to downgrade to free plan, you’ll have to unpublish your pages and saved sections until there’s only 1 slot left (which is the amount of slot allowed on the FREE version)
4. If I subscribe to the unlimited blog pages, will my blog pages be counted in my slots?
No, your blog pages will be counted separately from your published slots.
5. Can I go back to the old pricing after switching to the new one?
No, once you’ve switched to the new pricing model, you can’t revert back to the old one.
6. Can I use the old pricing plan if I uninstalled then installed the app again?
If you uninstall PageFly and install the app again, the new pricing plan will be automatically applied, there is no way to go back to the old pricing plan anymore.
1. First, on your PageFly Dashboard, there will be a notification message which informs: “We are switching to usage-based pricing model to help you save more by only paying for what you actually use”. Choose Switch Now if you want to.
2. After choosing Change plan, you will be directed to choose your plan.
The pricing plan will be calculated as the published page you want. For example, if you want to publish 10 pages and 10 saved sections, choose plan 20 Slots. Each slot here means a published page or a publishable saved section. And each slot can be any page type: home page, product page, collection page, regular page or a saved section.
The more slots you buy, the better price you get for each slot.
In addition, there is an add-on package for Unlimited Blog Post pages which costs 49 US$.
After choosing, the system will calculate your Total Monthly Recurring Charge > choose Update > choose Proceed to payment > you will be directed to Payment.