Firstly, you can check the video tutorial on getting started with PageFly below:
You can check the PageFly Page playlist which shows full of videos about the settings page here.
The Page section gives general information about PageFly pages. PageFly gives you a wide variety of diverse features that allow you to build a beautiful store.
PageFly helps you to save loads of time when building your Shopify store. Here we have a collection of articles that will help you to better understand how to make use of the features in the Page section.
To save you hours of design work, you can use the premade page themes from PageFly’s selection of templates. You can re-use them on many pages to save you time. PageFly makes your life easier with the import and export features so you can use your pages for multiple different stores as well.
If you feel the Shopify product or collection page is not enough for you, don’t worry, this section provides you with a guide to enrich the content of your Shopify product or collection pages to make them more fleshed out. This will help you to convey more information about your product and increase conversion rates accordingly.
You can learn how to check all the previously saved versions of your pages and even revert them back to a previously saved version.
PageFly provides you with a general view of six different page types. These are the Regular page, Home page, Product page, Collection page, Blog post, and Password page. You’ll learn in-depth techniques to create a great-looking blog page to attract more customers, as well as password pages and landing pages, and much more.
Check out these useful articles below to learn the tricks of the trade.
In this section
- How to create a Product page with PageFly?
- How to create a Shopify Collection page
- Creating a blog post page
- Create a password page
- How To Create a Homepage with PageFly
- How To Create an About us page with PageFly
- How To Create a Contact Us page with PageFly
- How to Create a Coming soon page with PageFly
- How to create FAQs PageFly page
- How to create a gift guide section for Father's Day Promotion with PageFly
- Page Layout: Header and Footer
- Switch theme process in PageFly
- Page Analytics
- JSON Template with PageFly
- Saved Section
- Page Types
- Direct to a link, a section, a pop-up, an email address or a phone number by Click Action
- Referral Program
- Flex Feature
- Page Settings
- Export and import PageFly pages
- Use a template to create a new page
- Version History
- Page Outline
- Custom code editor