Want some tips and tricks on how to use PageFly with detailed step by step guidance? You can use these top tips in our Tutorials section to optimize PageFly to meet your needs.
There are plenty of articles in the Tutorial section to give you some small tips to make your store more attractive and professional. Learn how to expand the full-width of your pages, make your layout more responsive, or boost your store’s visual experience. You can even add your own fonts on your page, and much more.
Additionally, if you’re wondering how to track events and actions of your PageFly pages, then PageFly can help you set them with Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel elements. This helps you to follow, measure and optimize your page, as well as research target audiences for your store’s ad campaigns.
There are so many useful articles in the Tutorials section waiting to be discovered. Have a look below.
In this section:
- Create a full-width section
- Integrate Langify to translate my page
- How to create a new page
- Use Image Manager to upload media files
- Make my page mobile responsive
- Align elements on a page
- Specify the number of columns for each device
- Use custom fonts
- Publish page to Shopify menu navigation
- Use parallax effect in a section
- Create a section with image and text
- Set up my page as Home page
- Integrate MailChimp form
- How can I create a mobile-customized page?
- Integrate with Google Analytics to track my page
- Set up Facebook pixel to my page
- Make a sticky section
- Upload files to my page
- Integrate Loox to show reviews and ratings on my page
- Integrate Judge.me to show reviews on my page
- Integrate Ali Reviews to show reviews and ratings on my page
- Integrate Rivyo Product Reviews to show product and photo reviews on your page