Want to set up the Holiday Feature Products with PageFly properly? Let’s check out how to set up a Christmas sale and a few tips to boost your 2023 Christmas Campaign.
|When is Christmas?
|What are the main Christmas colors?
|Red and Green
|When Christmas sales start?
|How many steps to set up Christmas sale landing page?
These are the 9 steps on how to set up Christmas Sale Landing Page properly with PageFly!
From the Shopify Admin, you should create a separate product for this Christmas Season, instead of using the normal one (If have).
Please add price and compare at price here; later on, the Sale Badge would show when you optimize elements in the PageFly Dashboard.
You can check out PageFly’s FREE pre-made templates, especially for Christmas, for faster building:
- Sparkling Christmas
- Pet Paradise Christmas
- Chloe Christmas
- Decoz Christmas
- Jolly Christmas
- Noelle Christmas
Then, edit your product in on a Product Page, by using ‘Product Details’
Customize your product title, sale badges, description, buttons etc detailedly as below.
- Sale badges
- Product title
- Product description
- Product Add to cart and quantity button
Your elements should have a Christmas Vibe by choosing the right font family and font color.
You should add Option Swatches, so that your page would be more dynamic
Pay attention to small details, including the Add to Cart and Choose Quantity Buttons
Your button should like this:
Please choose the First Price display to show product off price during the Christmas sale season!
It’s better if you broke down the Product Description, as it’s easier to read and understand.
Add Extra Product Option, to customize the products for gifts to beloved ones
- Check out how to use EXPO Extra Product Options
- Or, set up the best Shopify bundle app : 23% discount on Wide Bundles with this special link.
You should have a Freeship Deal Section as below
Guide to set up Freeshipping Deal by Hextom here.
It’s important to get users to feel the ‘Christmas Vibe’, once they visit the page. So, let’s choose a beautiful photo for the background theme.
This is a very common mistake for every Shopify Store we’ve helped, as the owners edit their product part well, but ignore the vibe of a whole page, as it brings a very inconsistent experience to visitors, which causes a lower conversion rate.
Therefore please make sure that you have included all Christmas elements on your pages, including:
- The Colors (Green, Red, White…)
- The Decorated Patterns (Snowman, bells, christmas trees, stockings and candy cane).
- The Music: Yes, you definitely can add music on Youtube or via Vimeo, to boost your Christmas Sale Page to another level, with classic songs like: Last Christmas, White Christmas, Stay Another Day… Check out: Youtube Video Element
In order to show your Christmas Product properly, please hide all the defaulted sections in the Theme Editor.
To do that, please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Click on the 3 dots icon on the top right > choose Visit theme editor
- Step 2: In theme editor, click on eye button to hide the default sections
Sometimes, the EXPO – Extra Product Options would look like this
You can edit the margin to avoid this problem happened with below GIF
Check out how to use EXPO Extra Product Options
To edit font style for the EXPO Option, please get support from EXPO Customer Success Team via Shopify Dashboard.
You can learn on style your elements better with PageFly Styling Element
The key here is that sellers should create a sense of excitement and urgency, as the year is nearly over, people should reward themselves after days of working.
You should promote your Christmas sale page through various channels, including: website, social media, email newsletters, and even offline marketing materials
Check out the best 06 sale ideas as below:
- 12 Days of Deals: Run a promotion where you offer a different discount or deal each day leading up to Christmas, similar to the “12 Days of Christmas” song.
- Gift Bundles: Create themed gift bundles that offer a combination of your products at a discounted price, making holiday shopping easier for your customers.
- Early Bird Specials: Reward early shoppers with exclusive discounts or gifts to encourage them to start their holiday shopping early.
- Flash Sales: Host short-term, high-discount flash sales that create a sense of urgency and excitement among your customers.
- Virtual Countdown Event: Organize a virtual event on social media where you reveal new deals and offers each hour or at specific intervals, building anticipation.
- Loyalty Rewards: Offer extra loyalty points, discounts, or exclusive perks to your loyal customers as a way to thank them for their ongoing support.
Otherwise, you can also find these additional ways below to make the most of Christmas on Christmas day.
- Charity Promotion: Donate a portion of your holiday sales to a local charity or cause, making customers feel good about their purchases.
- Mystery Discounts: Let customers scratch off or spin a virtual wheel to reveal their discount percentage, adding an element of surprise to their shopping experience.
- Free Shipping Day: Designate a specific day where all orders come with free shipping, encouraging customers to make purchases they might have been putting off.
- Stocking Stuffer Section: Create a special section of small, affordable items that make great stocking stuffers, attracting budget-conscious shoppers.
- Exclusive Email Offers: Send out exclusive discount codes or offers to your email subscribers, making them feel valued and appreciated.
- Limited Edition Products: Introduce limited edition holiday-themed products that are only available during the Christmas season, driving urgency to purchase.
- Gifting Guides: Create curated gifting guides based on different recipient types (e.g., “Gifts for Him,” “Gifts for Kids”), making it easier for customers to find the perfect presents.
- Social Media Contests: Run holiday-themed contests on social media platforms, encouraging customers to participate and win prizes or discounts.
- Extended Return Policy: Offer an extended return window for products purchased during the holiday season, easing customer concerns about returns.
- Personalized Gift Suggestions: Implement a recommendation engine on your website that suggests personalized gift ideas based on the recipient’s interests.
- Advent Calendar Promotion: Release a new deal or offer each day of December, mimicking the concept of an advent calendar.
- In-Store Exclusives: If you have a physical store, offer special in-store-only discounts or events to drive foot traffic.
- Gift Card Bonuses: Provide an additional gift card value for every gift card purchased above a certain amount, incentivizing larger purchases.
- Holiday Themed Giveaways: Run holiday-themed giveaways on social media, where customers can enter by engaging with your content or sharing their own holiday stories.
Christmas is the happiest time of the year, when people can look back at their achievement of the whole year, and also, to celebrate and have a great time with friends, families and love-ones.
Therefore, Christmas sales normally bring extremely high revenue, along with lots of traction if you’ve done your business strategy properly for this period.
Get in touch with us to set up your Christmas Feature Products section perfectly!
People normally shop lots in the end of the year, as Christmas is a high-volume selling season for goods suppliers, not only in USA, but all around the world
Christmas items, including: Stockings, Ornaments, Cards, Wrapping Paper, Gift Bags and Tree Skirt and Clothes including Sweaters, Pajamas…
This is actually a tough question, especially on how to set up Christmas Sale properly and effectively, as your Christmas gifts must be easy to pack and transfer and of course without any expiration date.
Therefore, fresh items like foods and under 15-days expired products are definitely voided. Check out few suggestions PageFly suggest as below:
- One-off discount
- Gift Voucher with Actual Money Value, or Discounted Percentage for next time purchase
- Extended days from your subscription plan
- Special Price for specific products within Christmas Collections
- Test – mini size products if you’re selling physical products: self-care, cosmetics, tech gadgets, house decoration