Want some tips and tricks on how to use PageFly with detailed step by step guidance? You can use our Tutorials section to optimize PageFly to meet your needs.
There are plenty of articles in the Tutorial section to give you some small tips to make your store look more attractive and professional. On top of that, there is a guide to show you how to create new pages, as well as how you can make your pages look more attractive with images, text, and other elements.
Learn how to expand the full-width of your pages and make your layout more responsive on mobile. You can even add your own fonts and files to your page if you’d like.
The parallax effect boosts the visual experience of your pages, so this section also provides you with a guide to do this.
PageFly also totally runs you through how to publish your pages to Shopify’s menu navigation.
Additionally, if you’re wondering how to track events and actions of your PageFly pages, then we can help you set this up with Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel elements. This helps you to follow, measure and optimize your page, as well as research target audiences for your store’s ad campaigns.
There are so many useful articles in the Tutorials section waiting to be discovered. Have a look below.
In this section
- Create a full-width section
- Make my page mobile responsive
- How to use Langify to translate my page
- Create a section with image and text
- Set up Facebook Pixel to my page
- Align elements on a page
- Publish page to Shopify menu navigation
- Use Image Manager to upload media files
- PageSpeed Optimization
- Make the Most of PageFly This Holiday Season
- Use custom fonts
- Use parallax effect in a section
- Integrate with Google Analytics to track my page
- Make a sticky section
- Upload files to my page
- How to use Weglot to translate my pages
- How to add LAI AliExpress Reviews to the PageFly product page
- How to use the Zakeke Product Customizer on PageFly pages
- PageFly is now compatible with Online Store 2.0
You can check the video tutorial on getting started with PageFly below
For further discussion, please join our ever-growing Facebook Group to get exclusive content and promotion!