Some problems aren’t easy to avoid – even if you try your hardest to avoid them – when using PageFly.
These problems include having a blank space at the top of your page or some related issues on the Shopify theme. Don’t worry, these problems all have simple solutions. You can check the related articles in this Troubleshooting section.
There are occasionally some troubles within the files in the Shopify theme which are related to PageFly. Sometimes, when you’re editing pages with PageFly, you can have problems with the page handle or insert invalid or empty data that causes an error message.
There are also data limit sizes for pages and images in them and they won’t work if you exceed the allowed limit.
An explanation for the specific reasons for errors, as well as solutions, are all included in the corresponding articles in this section.
Our PageFly Support Team is always trying our best to help you anytime you need so do not hesitate to contact us!
In this section
- Page not fully displayed in theme preview mode
- Remove the blank space on top of the page
- Unknown error
- Problem with network
- Cart Drawer does not Automatically Update
- Can’t create theme.pagefly.liquid
- Can’t create locales file
- Login to multiple stores
- Page handle has already been taken
- Page Size Limit
- Limit image size
- Data is invalid
- Data is empty
- Limit elements on a page
- Missing Blog ID
- Infinite Loading Error in PageFly Page List
- Responsive mobile horizontal scroll issue
- YouTube, HTML Videos do not autoplay issue
You can check the video tutorial on getting started with PageFly below