Some problems are not easy to avoid – even if you try your hardest to avoid them when using PageFly. These problems include having a blank space on top of the page or some related issues on the Shopify theme.
Do not worry, these problems have their own solutions, you can check the articles in this Troubleshooting section.
However, our PageFly Support team is always trying our best to help you anytime you need so do not hesitate to contact us!
In this section:
- Page not fully displayed in theme preview mode
- Can’t create theme.pagefly.liquid
- Can’t create locales file
- Unknown error
- Data is invalid
- Remove the blank space on top of the page
- Login to multiple stores
- Page handle has already been taken
- Data is empty
- Problem with network
- Errors: Not Found Shopify page to update
- Page Size Limit
- Limit Image Size
- Limit elements on a page
- Missing Blog ID