About support service
Product support is a free service provided by PageFly team.
We offer product and technical support to PageFly users via in-app live chat and email. Furthermore, we will help you with issues about installation, usage, account and membership.
If you are not a PageFly user but still need general information regarding PageFly or our company, feel free to contact us, we are happy to answer your questions.
To receive the best support quality, please follow some rules:
- Use polite language when communicating for support request.
- Describe your problems as detailed as possible (screenshots or videos are highly recommended).
- Send us your site URL and accept our access request if needed.
We have a Help Center that has answers for most questions about PageFly. It also provides guides for technical issues that usually occur while using the app.
Therefore, before submitting a support request, please check the Help Center so you can proactively find solutions.
Our support team is 24/7 from Monday to Sunday. You will most likely get the first response within just a few minutes.
Note: customization requests takes longer to resolve, so please be patient.
Our official support channels:
- Access our in-app Live chat
- Send an email on PageFly app listing
- Send a direct email to email@example.com
Extent of our support
The scope of our support includes the following:
- Bug fixes
- Configuration questions or guidance of PageFly app
- Compatibility issues with Shopify theme
- Configuration of Shopify Store settings
- Compatibility with other third-party apps
Above all, we do not offer support to anything not related to our products/ services (e.g. third-party themes and apps).
With that in mind, we reserve the rights to refuse to help or to request for an additional fee if your task is considered complex or external to our scope of support.
Therefore, our team highly encourage you to spend some time familiarizing with PageFly to optimize its features and functions.
We can help you with minor customizations (for example, overriding custom CSS code) in PageFly. However, we reserve the right to ask for an additional fee if your request relates to a new customization or design.