In this article, we will learn about PageFly Pre-made sections.
Each section is a part of a PageFly template, designed to save your time and inspire you in building your page. You are provided several pre-built sections that can be used instantly. They are important factors of an online store that help to improve conversion rates.
Before going details, you can check this video tutorial:
How to access Pre-made sections?
- Step 1: Click or hover on a section on editor page > hit the + icon on the right
- Step 2: In pop up Section, you can select a Pre-made section or a Saved section
- Step 3: Hit Select section to use on the page
|Page Sections||Quantity of sections|
How to use Pre-made sections on your PageFly pages
In the examples below, we will go through some page sections
Add a Page Introduction section
- We will add a page introduction section (from the Brookwood template) on the top of the page.
- Now, you can edit this section. For example, click on the heading of the section and change its content, you can watch the gif below
Add a Product suggestions section
Like the page introduction section, we also select a product suggestions section to use in the page canvas.
In the product suggestions section, there is a product list element and we will choose a collection.
- Step 1: Click on the Product List element
- Step 2: In the Custom Collection option of the General tab, click on the Select button. There is a modal showing up, choose a collection you want to be displayed.
For more information about the Product List element, you can check this article.
A newsletter helps you to keep connected with your customers. Your customers can subscribe their emails to your newsletter, by this way, you can send them new updates: new products/ collections, sales campaigns, etc.
In this case, after selecting a newsletter at the bottom of your page, we will change the background image of the section.
- Step 1: In the Styling tab, scroll down to the Background parameter, click on the first icon to open Image Manager
- Step 2: In the Image Manager, choose an image you want, and then click on the Select button.
Let’s give it a try with other sections to make your page more attractive and professional.