In this tutorial, you’ll learn about the Slideshow element and how to use it.
About Slideshow element
Slideshow element is designed to present a series of content items in a single compact view to help increase your conversion rate. You can use the Slideshow element to display featured products, sales campaigns, customer testimonials, etc.
To use the Slideshow element, choose Add element from the left sidebar > ADVANCED > choose Slideshow element and then drag and drop this element into the page editor.
Note that you can search this element by using the search function instead of finding it in the sidebar.
The Slideshow element comes with multiple variations covering most needs. But we will continue to add more variations to help you save time.
Drag a variation to layout and see how it can be configured.
Slideshow element configuration
Slideshow element comes with plenty of parameters allowing you to fine-tune content appearance for the best possible conversion rate.
Select the element in the layout to see its parameters.
In this article, we’ll show the parameters of the General and Styling tabs for the Slideshow element.
General tab’s parameters
The parameters in the General tab for the Slideshow element include:
1. SLIDER SETTINGS
- Navigation: There are 5 different styles for the left/right arrow navigation on the slide. Or you can choose None and navigate between slides by clicking on the pagination.
- Pagination: There are 3 different styles for the pagination.
- Height: Slide to adjust the height of the slideshow.
The minimum is 100px and maximum is 1000px for the Slideshow.
- Loop: Enable / Disable infinite loop sliding. This works on the live page only.
- Autoplay: Enable / Disable autoplay of slides in the Slideshow. This works on the live page only.
2. SLIDER ITEMS
You can add the slides and rearrange the order of these slides by dragging the 3 dots icon on the left of the slide’s name.
You can also duplicate or remove the slide(s) from the slideshow.
You can read more about the ACTION parameter here.
This is a place to set up:
- Google Analytics event to your GA account. You can find out how to set it up here.
- Facebook Pixel when a customer clicks on the element. You can read more here.
5. ATTRIBUTES; VISIBILITY; ANIMATION
These are the group of 3 elements that all elements have. You can read more here.
Styling tab’s parameter
There are 2 options that can be styled for including:
- Navigation: There are 3 selections to choose such as Normal, Hover, and Active.
The parameters in the Styling tab for the Slideshow element include:
- CUSTOM CSS
You can read about all these parameters here.
Nested elements configuration
Please note that the Slideshow element is the combination of multiple slides each of which can contain various elements depending on your needs such as Heading, Paragraph, Image, Button, etc.
Additionally, you can also embed a link into each slide to redirect your visitor to the desired location after clicking anywhere on that slide.